Feb 11, 2011

The Phoenix Rising


Let me make this clear: I am officially in love with red hair. I took me a long time to find an affordable wig in the exact shade of red I wanted and style. This one was 95% dead on target. I just wish that it was human hair. This is some hair that is supposedly heat resistant but that scares me. After applying Painterly Paint Pot, I decide to go for a green shade of eyeshadow from the Milani Runway Eyes Palette in Glamorous Gems. This is a typical combination for red hair but it is a not a typical color that i wear on my eyes. The reason I dont normally where green is because my eye color is green on the outside and brown on the inside, so my eye stand out when I wear pink and blue shades. With the red hair, I feel the eye pop and the green just intensifies the look. My lips are liner with a pencil buy NARS called Roman Holiday and sheer opalescent pink multi purpose stick by NARS called Luxor. On my cheeks are mineral blush from MAC called Baked. Its one of my favorite blushes becaus eit give me a tanned look without being dark. I dont know who I was trying to channel Shirley Manson in this photo and I loved the way it turned out.
Hey is a video of the hair and make up live.