Nov 9, 2010

Milani Body Bronzer

So I have been trying more bronzey like looks lately quite successfully i might add. I love the dewy look that I see on some girls in the magazines and videos like Beyonce's "Upgrade U" when the skin has a smooth golden sheen. So i have been trying out different bronzers. Milani's body bronzer is one the best i have tried so far. I brought this at CVS. It wasnt expensive at all. I bougth one for my mother who is dark skin and it works great for giving her a nice hightlighting glow. I was scared that because of my oily skin, this bronzer would make just look greasy because of it moist consistency. I was wrong this bronzer give my skin a natural tan glow that stays without feeling heavy. I use is similiar to a cream blush or to give my skin and golden tone for photoshoots Try this out if you are lookin for a glow on dark skin as well as light